Anyone can access our website without the necessity to register an account. Therefore, limited use of the Services is always possible without the provision of your personal details (for example, browse the Website, check how Hindustani Tongue works, look through the list of different courses, read the Hindustani Tongue Blog, review the variety of services, etc.).
Hindustani Tongue may gather the information you specifically give us at the time of registration, such as your first and last names, email addresses, phone numbers, country, and time zone. If you are a tutor, we may also gather and use the additional information you have provided, such as your zip code, gender, birth year, city of residence, and educational background, in addition to the information specified above.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our services should be sent to email@example.com
What Is Personal Data and the Processing of Personal Data? Main Definitions
Personal data is any information relating to you that alone or in combination with other
pieces of information allow a person that collects and processes such information to identify you as an individual.
Processing of personal data means any operation with your personal data, whether or
not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage,
adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing; which means you as a user of Hindustani Tongue.
Consent of the data subject/user is any freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous
indication of the data subject/user’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by clear
affirmative action signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or
Hindustani Tongue collects from you only the following information and only for the stated below
- When a student register Hindustani Tongue collects and processes personal data submitted by you upon registration when a booking is made. For registration purposes, you submit your information like the first name, last name, email, phone number, and country.
- Billing Information We process the details of transactions you carry out through our website (as ID, date, and time of the transaction).
- Business We may collect your name, email, company name, and phone number to give you more information regarding Hindustani Tongue
- Business Services.
- Analysis of live lesson Activity When you give/take lessons on the Zoom Platform, your mentor may analyze your lesson activity by joining the live class for 5 – 10 mins for quality purposes. We do it for our own improvement, and to let you know how active you and the teacher were during the lesson. Please be assured that we do not record your voice, words, or the content of your conversations.
- Video Lessons, Sales Calls, Events, and Webinars When you conduct/take group lessons on the Hindustani Tongue, participate in sales calls, or attend our webinars and events, we may process your likeness and interactions in videos. We will not record you without first notifying you and, if necessary, obtaining your consent.
- Data for Marketing and Promotion We may collect the some of recordings and images from the live lessons and use in for social media content to promote the teaching Services we provide via the Hindustani Tongue Platform and help you reach more prospective students looking for Tutoring Services. We will not use any of those content without first notifying you.
- Data We Collect: Purposes
We may process the personal data you provided us voluntarily for the purposes defined below. From our perspective, we fully process your personal data to the use of the Hindustani Tongue possible and to provide you with high-quality Services under the Terms of Service.
(1) Provision of Services
We process your personal data primarily to authorize access to our Services and to carry out our obligations under the Terms of Service for Services provision. We specifically use your personal data when you register to assist others (whether a tutor or a student) in finding your account or profile, scheduling, giving, and/or taking lessons, and tracking your learning progress.
You must provide payment (such as credit card information) and billing information through our partners, and third-party payment providers, in order to utilize the Services. These partners process your personal data in an encrypted and secure manner. For additional details, please refer to our Refund and Payment Policy.
(2) Payment Services
We use Paypal to bill you each time when you book one or more lessons.
Tutors get the payment monthly, based on their total confirmed lessons securely through UPI payment or transferred to their given bank account. Correspondingly all transactions are secured as Paypal uses SSL encryption protection. All payment information is stored encrypted and securely by PayPal service. We do not store your payment information on our servers.
We may contact you via email, phone, and other ways for Services-related purposes (welcome letter, security and legal notices, announcements, Hindustani Tongue updates, reminders, suggestions, etc.). Your contact data (including email, phone number, Zoom name, etc.) may also be used for gathering feedback. We may contact you to participate in research to improve the user experience of our product. The research will be used for internal purposes only, including: -Feature development and product updates; -Marketing activities, including publishing them on Hindustani Tongue on other information resources; -Customer Support updates; -Other service updates for improving your experience. Your feedback will not be video recorded, audio recorded, or webcast by the Interviewer without obtaining consent from you first. The same applies to your voice and/or image recording.
(4) Marketing and Promotion of Hindustani Tongue
We may also contact you with some advertising or promotional material about our services if you give us your phone number. We give people the option to take part in the affiliate program on our website in order to advertise the Hindustani Tongue Platform through blogs and influencer channels. We process the information you provide when you sign up for the affiliate program to register you as an affiliate and keep track of how the Hindustani Tongue Platform is being promoted moving forward. With your permission, we might use the postal address we have on file for you in conjunction with search engine marketing and optimization.
(5) Tutor Verification and Program Preparation
To ensure a high quality of lessons given by tutors in the Hindustani Tongue, we collect and process tutor credentials and Identical proof to verify their eligibility to teach subjects claimed by them. Besides that, we cooperate with the tutors and use their information to help them develop learning programs. For the purposes of analytics, we additionally process tutors’ registration data to automate and improve the tutor verification process.
(6) Sale of personal data
We do not sell your personal data and the personal data of any minors under 16 years of age.
4. Legal Matters
Hindustani Tongue considers your use of its Service to be private. However, we may disclose your
personal data stored in our databases, in order to:
(1) comply with the law or legal process served on us;
Service to participate in, or facilitate activities that violate the law;
(3) investigate potentially fraudulent activities; or
(4) protect the rights, property, or safety of Hindustani Tongue, its employees, its customers or the public
We hope this Hindustani Tongue Policy helped you to understand how your personal data will be dealt with here at Hindustani Tongue. We will take care of your personal data, so you can use our Services and not be concerned about your privacy. Should you have anything to tell us, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to receive any information or comment from you to make our platform better for our users.
Your Hindustani Tongue Team